10 round punch disc cutter
Out of stock
- Made of graded cutting steel
- 10 cutting punch (3.2 to 31.8)mm
- Spring-loaded height-adjustable cutting die
- Step punches for easy removal from die
- Hardened to increase strength
- Smooth shiny surface finish
- VMC milled for perfect round hole
- Rubber pad to increase the life of cutting punches
- Wooden box prevents dust & rust on tools
- Easy to carry
- Cutting Die (125mm diameter x 30mm)
- 10 Punch set (3.2, 6.4, 9.5, 12.7, 15.9, 19.1, 22.2, 25.4, 28.6, 31.8)mm
- Rubber pad (6″x 6″)
- One Allen wrench
- Spring-loaded & adjustable handle for the disc cutter
- Wooden storage box
- Weight – 4.7 Kg / 10 Ib
- Size – 22cm x 18cm x 8cm
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We offer regular or express shipping to most addresses worldwide. We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. For shipping options and detailed delivery estimates, visit the shopping cart page. Note: We didn’t deliver to P.O. box, please use the regular shipping address at checkout.
This cutter delivers clean, consistent cuts over years of use, reducing the amount of time you spend on finishing and the amount of metal that is wasted. Buy a Splenor tool once and rest assured it will give you high-quality cuts for years to come. The spring-loaded die plate allows you to easily open and close according to the thickness of the metal being punched.
To use the Splenortools 10 round Shapes Disc Cutter, Designed for soft, non-ferrous metals up to 20 ga. (.81mm) when using a hammer and up to 16 ga. (1.29mm) when using a hydraulic press. Use a urethane square pad under the cutters as a support as you cut the urethane absorbs the energy of the hammer blow, protecting the cutters and the work surface and ensuring a clean & sharp cut. simply place your metal under your chosen die and strike firmly with a hammer, thicker gauge metals will often need more than one strike. Your shaped disc will come out of the bottom of the disc cutter ready to use in your jewelry designs. use a lubricant when not in use and when working.