2″ Dapping block & 18 punch set
- 18 Full half-sphere block (4mm-39mm)
- 18 Matching punch set (3mm-38mm)
- Hardened to increase strength
- Smooth shiny surface finish
- Cnc milled for perfect round shape
- Rubber base to reduce noise & movement while hammering
- Easy to carry
- 2″ Dapping Block with 18 full half-spheres
- High-quality rubber base for a dapping block
- 18 Dapping punch set (3 to 13, 15,17,19,24,28,33,38)mm
- Perfectly designed & Organized Wooden Stand
- Weight – 3.5 Kg / 8 Ib
- Size – 21cm x 11cm x 12cm
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We offer regular or express shipping to most addresses worldwide. We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. For shipping options and detailed delivery estimates, visit the shopping cart page. Note: We didn’t deliver to P.O. box, please use the regular shipping address at checkout.
This lovely dapping doming set gives you lots of metalworking options. This tools set will do more than just dome metal. You can use the punches as a coiling base to make jump rings, earring hoops, and connecting rings. In a pinch, you can use this to form soldered rings. The doming block can also be used to set dome head rivets on the smallest depression.
We understand that making jewelry is precision work so because of that we make this small and value-of-money dapping kit that is accurate to sizes and it will not damage your metal because we give smooth round shapes to dapping block & punch set. This kit is fully heat-treated so it will last longer. This kit is fully mirrored finished so it will look gorgeous on your workbench. All dapping punches are matched with dapping block half spheres. You can easily form your metal to the desired shape.
We use high-quality raw materials to make this dapping kit. Dapping block & dapping punch milled in CNC machines to get them a perfectly round shape. Surface & cylindrical grinding gives a smooth surface finish to this kit. Strict quality inspection & well packed make this kit the best choice for jewelry makers, Goldsmith, Silversmith & Metalsmith.